Snow Pine CL85
Snow Pine is a delightful 1,250 SF. cottage perfect for family and friends alike. The cottage has two bedrooms and two bathrooms and will comfortably sleep 7. As you walk up the long pathway with steps that lead to the front door you’ll be surrounded by the natural mountain landscape. The house has a kitchen with full sized appliances and is stocked with your basic meal preparation needs. If relaxing is in your cards, sit on the natural stone hearth next to the propane fireplace, or step outside onto the deck and lounge in the patio chairs. After a fun filled day there are two bedrooms to choose from to rest up in. The Master Bedroom has a King sized bed, and an en suite bathroom. The other bedroom is located downstairs and has a bunkbed with a queen size bunk on the bottom, a full size bed on the top bunk. Have fun and make memories in this lovely unit!
The sleeping configuration for this unit is 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full bottom bunk, giving you a max capacity of 7.
This home has no garage access.
- The home has enough kitchenware and utensils for 8 guests
- Basic Pots & Pans are available (Guest will need to bring own small appliances such as crock-pots, griddle, etc.)
- Gas range
- Home doesn’t have seasoning or spices
- Coffee & Coffee Pot are provided
- Tea Kettle
- Home has Wi-Fi
- Private Hot Tub
- Propane BBQ
- 2 Flat Screen TV’s
- 1 DVD Player
- Wood burning fireplace in living room
- Board games
- All Linen & Towels are provided
- Alarm Clocks
- Ceiling fans
Other Things to Note
• Home has a long pathway uphill with stairs leading up to the front door
• Home does not have AC (We recommend opening windows at night and closing down home during the day to try and keep it cool, and there are ceiling fans to circulate the air)
• Property is in the mountains so you will need to bring sunscreen and bug spray. Also, even in the summer evenings can be chilly so bring an extra layer.
• Tamarack Resort has all Natural Landscape – meaning you will see grass, weeds, trees, wild flowers, brush, bugs, and wildlife.
• During winter months we receive up to 300 inches of snowfall so please be prepared for ice, snow, and winter driving conditions.
• The Resort is currently under construction so please excuse our mess.
Included Guest Amenities
Passport Information, each unit receives one passport for each night stay
**The Swimming Pool is open Memorial Day to Labor Day. The Hot Tub at The Lodge at Osprey Meadows is heated and open seven days a week.
**The Fitness Center will be open 7 days a week from 7 am to 10 pm.
**Tamarack will provide a Mid-Stay Tidy Service for every 3rd night consecutive stay in our Condo's, Townhomes, Cottages, or Chalets. This includes: Trash Service & Replacement of Amenities.
**Please note that Daily Tidy Service and Daily Fresh Towels is NOT provided, but can be purchased through the front desk.
Seasonal Restaurants Available On Site
We are 2 hours north of Boise, 18 miles south of McCall. In the winter months 4 wheel drive is highly recommended
Complete your stay by enjoying some of our memorable adventures.
In the winter Tamarack offers Alpine, Nordic, Backcountry skiing and snowshoeing. The mountain has 45 runs and 6 lifts with diverse terrain which include glades, steeps, cornices, and cruisers. It has an east facing slope, minimum wind and maximum snow retention.
The mountain is extremely enjoyable in the summer with miles of mountain biking trails, hiking, white water rafting, boating, paddling, and the #1 rated Zip Line Tour in Idaho.
Nearby attractions include Gold Fork Hot Springs, historic Roseberry, and thousands of acres of back-country to explore.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
Snow Pine CL85
||1 King bed|
||Bunk Bed - full bottom and twin on top 1 Queen sleeper sofa in living room.|