Mountain View - LOM202
Mountain View is a beautiful studio apartment located in the Lodge at Osprey Meadows. This large and beautifully furnished studio features a kitchenette with granite countertops, 2 burner cooktop glass range, a mini refrigerator, and a microwave. There is a comfortable king sized bed and a spa like bathroom with a step in shower and a jetted tub. Cozy up on the couch and enjoy the natural stone fireplace, or, if you want to enjoy the fresh mountain air step outside onto the deck and enjoy the scenery. If you need to get work done, there is a desk for a convenient work space. This room also has access to the lighted underground parking garage and elevators centrally located in the lodge for your convenience.
The sleeping configuration for this unit is 1 King & Queen Sized Sleeper Sofa giving you a max occupancy of 4 people.
- The home has enough kitchenware and utensils for 4 guests
- Basic Pots & Pans are available (Guest will need to bring own small appliances such as crock-pots, griddle, etc.)
- Home doesn’t have seasoning or spices
- Coffee & Coffee Pot are provided
- Tea Kettle
- Home has Wi-Fi
- 1 Flat Screen TV’s
- 1 DVD Players
- Propane fireplace in living room
- All Linen & Towels are provided
- Single car garage
- Alarm Clocks
Other Things to Note
• Property is in the mountains so you will need to bring sunscreen and bug spray. Also, even in the summer evenings can be chilly so bring an extra layer.
• Tamarack Resort has all Natural Landscape – meaning you will see grass, weeds, trees, wild flowers, brush, bugs, and wildlife.
• During winter months we receive up to 300 inches of snowfall so please be prepared for ice, snow, and winter driving conditions.
• The Resort is currently under construction so please excuse our mess.
Included Guest Amenities
Passport Information, each unit receives one passport for each night stay
**The Swimming Pool is open Memorial Day to Labor Day. The Hot Tub at The Lodge at Osprey Meadows is heated and open seven days a week.
**The Fitness Center will be open 7 days a week from 7 am to 10 pm.
**Tamarack will provide a Mid-Stay Tidy Service for every 3rd night consecutive stay in our Condo's, Townhomes, Cottages, or Chalets. This includes: Trash Service & Replacement of Amenities.
**Please note that Daily Tidy Service and Daily Fresh Towels is NOT provided, but can be purchased through the front desk.
Seasonal Restaurants Available On Site
We are 2 hours north of Boise, 18 miles south of McCall. In the winter months 4 wheel drive is highly recommended
Complete your stay by enjoying some of our memorable adventures.
In the winter Tamarack offers Alpine, Nordic, Backcountry skiing and snowshoeing. The mountain has 45 runs and 6 lifts with diverse terrain which include glades, steeps, cornices, and cruisers. It has an east facing slope, minimum wind and maximum snow retention.
The mountain is extremely enjoyable in the summer with miles of mountain biking trails, hiking, white water rafting, boating, paddling, and the #1 rated Zip Line Tour in Idaho.
Nearby attractions include Gold Fork Hot Springs, historic Roseberry, and thousands of acres of back-country to explore.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
Mountain View - LOM202
||1 King bed and 1 Queen sleeper sofa.|