Happy Trails - LOM320
Happy Trails is a spacious studio located in the Lodge at Osprey Meadows at Tamarack Resort. This comfortable unit is located on the third floor of the lodge and offers gorgeous views of the mountain. The studio features a kitchenette with a microwave, mini fridge, a 2 burner stove top and granite countertops. There is a comfortable King sized bed and a sitting area in front of the natural stone fireplace so you can relax and watch your favorite game or show on the flat screen TV. This Condo features the best view from our lodge with a full, sweeping view of Idaho's Long Valley. If you have children or extra guests there is room for them to stay with a Queen Sized Sleeper Sofa giving this room a sleeping capacity of four people.
For your convenience, you will also have access to underground parking and elevators.
The Sleeping Configuration Is: 1 King Bed & 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa so you can sleep 4 people
- The studio has enough kitchenware and utensils for 4 guests
- Basic Pots & Pans are available (Guest will need to bring own small appliances such as crock-pots, griddle, etc.)
- Home doesn’t have seasoning or spices
- Coffee & Coffee Pot are provided
- Tea Kettle
- Home has Wi-Fi
- Lodge Hot Tub
- 1 Flat Screen TV
- 1 DVD Players
- Propane fireplace in living room
- All Linen & Towels are provided
- Underground car garage
- Alarm Clocks
Other Things to Note
• Studio is located on the third floor and is accessible from the elevator and the stairs
• Property is in the mountains so you will need to bring sunscreen and bug spray. Also, even in the summer evenings can be chilly so bring an extra layer.
• Tamarack Resort has all Natural Landscape – meaning you will see grass, weeds, trees, wild flowers, brush, bugs, and wildlife.
• During winter months we receive up to 300 inches of snowfall so please be prepared for ice, snow, and winter driving conditions.
• The Resort is currently under construction so please excuse our mess.
Included Guest Amenities
Passport Information, each unit receives one passport for each night stay
**The Swimming Pool is open Memorial Day to Labor Day. The Hot Tub at The Lodge at Osprey Meadows is heated and open seven days a week.
**The Fitness Center will be open 7 days a week from 7 am to 10 pm.
**Tamarack will provide a Mid-Stay Tidy Service for every 3rd night consecutive stay in our Condo's, Townhomes, Cottages, or Chalets. This includes: Trash Service & Replacement of Amenities.
**Please note that Daily Tidy Service and Daily Fresh Towels is NOT provided, but can be purchased through the front desk.
Seasonal Restaurants Available On Site
We are 2 hours north of Boise, 18 miles south of McCall. In the winter months 4 wheel drive is highly recommended
Complete your stay by enjoying some of our memorable adventures.
In the winter Tamarack offers Alpine, Nordic, Backcountry skiing and snowshoeing. The mountain has 45 runs and 6 lifts with diverse terrain which include glades, steeps, cornices, and cruisers. It has an east facing slope, minimum wind and maximum snow retention.
The mountain is extremely enjoyable in the summer with miles of mountain biking trails, hiking, white water rafting, boating, paddling, and the #1 rated Zip Line Tour in Idaho.
Nearby attractions include Gold Fork Hot Springs, historic Roseberry, and thousands of acres of back-country to explore.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
Happy Trails - LOM320
||1 King bed|