Serendipity - LOM305
Serendipity is a welcoming two-bedroom condo to spend your vacation in. This warm and welcoming 1184 SF unit is beautifully decorated and has all the comforts of home. The kitchen is well-stocked, has full sized appliances, a granite back splash, granite counters, and a cozy breakfast bar. When you walk into this condo the sunlight pours through the plate glass window brightening up the entire unit and allows you breathtaking views of Cascade Lake. In the living room relax on the couch and enjoy the natural stone propane fireplace, or step outside onto your private balcony and lounge in the patio chairs while you breathe in the fresh mountain air. The Master bedroom features a gorgeous king sized bed with an en-suite spa like bathroom that has a jetted tub, oversized walk in shower, and a walk in closet. The second bedroom offers 2 queen beds with a full bath across the hall. The sleeping configuration for this condo is 1 King, 2 Queens and 1 Queen Size Sleeper Sofa giving you a max sleeping capacity of 8 people.
- The home has enough kitchenware and utensils for 8 guests
- Basic Pots & Pans are available (Guest will need to bring own small appliances such as crock-pots, griddle, etc.)
- Condo doesn’t have seasoning or spices, except for salt and pepper
- Coffee & Coffee Pot are provided
- Tea Kettle
- Board Games
- Home has Wi-Fi
- Lodge Hot Tub
- 3 Flat Screen TV’s
- 2 DVD Players
- Propane fireplace in living room
- All Linen & Towels are provided
- Underground car garage
- Alarm Clocks
Other Things to Note
• Condo is on the third floor of the lodge and is accessible from the elevator or the stairs.
• Property is in the mountains so you will need to bring sunscreen and bug spray. Also, even in the summer evenings can be chilly so bring an extra layer.
• Tamarack Resort has all Natural Landscape – meaning you will see grass, weeds, trees, wild flowers, brush, bugs, and wildlife.
• During winter months we receive up to 300 inches of snowfall so please be prepared for ice, snow, and winter driving conditions.
• The Resort is currently under construction so please excuse our mess.
Included Guest Amenities
Passport Information, each unit receives one passport for each night stay
**The Swimming Pool is open Memorial Day to Labor Day. The Hot Tub at The Lodge at Osprey Meadows is heated and open seven days a week.
**The Fitness Center will be open 7 days a week from 7 am to 10 pm.
**Tamarack will provide a Mid-Stay Tidy Service for every 3rd night consecutive stay in our Condo's, Townhomes, Cottages, or Chalets. This includes: Trash Service & Replacement of Amenities.
**Please note that Daily Tidy Service and Daily Fresh Towels is NOT provided, but can be purchased through the front desk.
Seasonal Restaurants Available On Site
We are 2 hours north of Boise, 18 miles south of McCall. In the winter months 4 wheel drive is highly recommended
Complete your stay by enjoying some of our memorable adventures.
In the winter Tamarack offers Alpine, Nordic, Backcountry skiing and snowshoeing. The mountain has 45 runs and 6 lifts with diverse terrain which include glades, steeps, cornices, and cruisers. It has an east facing slope, minimum wind and maximum snow retention.
The mountain is extremely enjoyable in the summer with miles of mountain biking trails, hiking, white water rafting, boating, paddling, and the #1 rated Zip Line Tour in Idaho.
Nearby attractions include Gold Fork Hot Springs, historic Roseberry, and thousands of acres of back-country to explore.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
Serendipity - LOM305
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Master||King|| ||1 King bed in master bedroom.|
|Bedroom 2||Queen (2)|| ||2 Queens in second bedroom. 1 Queen sleeper sofa.|