Misty Mountain - CL84
Misty Mountain is the name of this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome. The moment you walk into the 1,412 square foot house you’ll be glad you chose to stay with us. Beautiful wood floors, gorgeous furnishings, and granite kitchen counter-tops give this unit a comfortable atmosphere. The kitchen is stocked with the basics, and has full sized appliances. You can relax in the living room by the wood burning fireplace, or step outside to the deck and enjoy the mountain views and fresh air. After a great day of playing outdoors you’ll have two bedrooms to choose from. The master bedroom has a comfortable king sized bed and an in suite bathroom with a deep soaking tub and walk-in shower. The second bedroom boasts of a Queen sized bed and an attached bathroom. The skiers or snowboarders in the family will appreciate that this property has the convenience of being ski in/out.
The sleeping configuration is 1 King, 1 Queen, and 1 Queen sized sleeper sofa giving you a max occupancy of 6 people.
- The home has enough kitchenware and utensils for 6 guests
- Basic Pots & Pans are available (Guest will need to bring own small appliances such as blenders, mixers, etc.)
- Home doesn’t have seasoning or spices
- Coffee & Coffee Pot are provided
- Tea Kettle
- Home has Wi-Fi
- Private Hot Tub
- Propane BBQ
- 1 Flat Screen TV in Living Room
- 1 Box style TV in Master Bedroom
- 2 DVD Players
- Wood burning fireplace in living room
- All Linen & Towels are provided
- Single car garage
- Alarm Clocks
- Board games
- Ski in/out
Other Things to Note
• Home has several stairs leading up to the front door which may become icy in winter
• Home does not have AC (We recommend opening windows at night and closing down home during the day to try and keep it cool, and there are ceiling fans to circulate the air)
• Property is in the mountains so you will need to bring sunscreen and bug spray. Also, even in the summer evenings can be chilly so bring an extra layer.
• Tamarack Resort has all Natural Landscape – meaning you will see grass, weeds, trees, wild flowers, brush, bugs, and wildlife.
• During winter months we receive up to 300 inches of snowfall so please be prepared for ice, snow, and winter driving conditions.
• The Resort is currently under construction so please excuse our mess.
Included Guest Amenities
Passport Information, each unit receives one passport for each night stay
**The Swimming Pool is open Memorial Day to Labor Day. The Hot Tub at The Lodge at Osprey Meadows is heated and open seven days a week.
**The Fitness Center will be open 7 days a week from 7 am to 10 pm.
**Tamarack will provide a Mid-Stay Tidy Service for every 3rd night consecutive stay in our Condo's, Townhomes, Cottages, or Chalets. This includes: Trash Service & Replacement of Amenities.
**Please note that Daily Tidy Service and Daily Fresh Towels is NOT provided, but can be purchased through the front desk.
Seasonal Restaurants Available On Site
We are 2 hours north of Boise, 18 miles south of McCall. In the winter months 4 wheel drive is highly recommended
Complete your stay by enjoying some of our memorable adventures.
In the winter Tamarack offers Alpine, Nordic, Backcountry skiing and snowshoeing. The mountain has 45 runs and 6 lifts with diverse terrain which include glades, steeps, cornices, and cruisers. It has an east facing slope, minimum wind and maximum snow retention.
The mountain is extremely enjoyable in the summer with miles of mountain biking trails, hiking, white water rafting, boating, paddling, and the #1 rated Zip Line Tour in Idaho.
Nearby attractions include Gold Fork Hot Springs, historic Roseberry, and thousands of acres of back-country to explore.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
Misty Mountain - CL84
||1 King bed|
||1 Queen bed 1 Queen sleeper sofa in living room|