Little Cabin In The Woods - RC13
Rock Creek Cottages
Little Cabin in the Woods is a spacious 1,250SF cottage that is sure to delight on your next vacation to Tamarack Resort. A beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 and a half bath sits on a large lot and borders well-forested space for additional privacy. When you walk into this cottage you’ll appreciate the effort that was made to make this home a unique space. From the art and photography on the walls, to the well-stocked kitchen with full sized appliances, granite counters and a gas range, your family and friends will have a blast while staying here. The master bedroom is equipped with a comfortable king sized bed, a luxurious en-suite bathroom with a deep soaker tub and a walk in shower. The other bedroom has a queen sized bed and an attached bathroom as well. When you’re ready for a little outside relaxation, step outside onto the deck and immerse yourself in the sunken hot tub, or lounge in the patio furniture while preparing a delicious BBQ on the grill.
- The home has enough kitchenware and utensils for 4 guests
- Basic Pots & Pans are available (Guest will need to bring own small appliances such as crock-pots, griddle, etc.)
- Home doesn’t have seasoning or spices
- Coffee & Coffee Pot are provided
- Tea Kettle
- Home has Wi-Fi
- Private Hot Tub
- Propane BBQ
- 2 Flat Screen TV’s
- 2 DVD Players
- Propane fireplace in living room
- All Linen & Towels are provided
- Single car garage
- Alarm Clocks
- Ceiling fans
Other Things to Note
• Home does not have AC (We recommend opening windows at night and closing down home during the day to try and keep it cool, and there are ceiling fans to circulate the air)
• Property is in the mountains so you will need to bring sunscreen and bug spray. Also, even in the summer evenings can be chilly so bring an extra layer.
• Tamarack Resort has all Natural Landscape – meaning you will see grass, weeds, trees, wild flowers, brush, bugs, and wildlife.
• During winter months we receive up to 300 inches of snowfall so please be prepared for ice, snow, and winter driving conditions.
• The Resort is currently under construction so please excuse our mess.
Passport Information, each unit receives one passport for each night stay for two people.
Two snowshoe rentals for 2 hours
Two Nordic trail passes
Two Hot waxes
Two Cruiser bike rentals for 2 hours
Two Disc golf passes for 2 hours
Two Beach chairs with umbrellas for 2 hours
Two Pickleball sets for 2 hours
The Outdoor Heated Salt Water Pool Swimming Pool is open Memorial Day to Labor Day. The Hot Tub at The Lodge at Osprey Meadows is heated and open seven days a week.
The Fitness Center will be open 7 days a week from 7 am to 10 pm.
Tamarack will provide a Mid-Stay Tidy Service for every 3rd night consecutive stay in our Condo's, Townhomes, Cottages, or Chalets. This includes: Trash Service & Replacement of Amenities.
**Please note that Daily Tidy Service and Daily Fresh Towels is NOT provided, but can be purchased through the front desk.
We are 2 hours north of Boise, 18 miles south of McCall. In the winter months 4 wheel drive is highly recommended
Complete your stay by enjoying some of our memorable adventures.
In the winter Tamarack offers Alpine, Nordic, Backcountry skiing and snowshoeing. The mountain has 45 runs and 6 lifts with diverse terrain which include glades, steeps, cornices, and cruisers. It has an east facing slope, minimum wind and maximum snow retention.
The mountain is extremely enjoyable in the summer with miles of mountain biking trails, hiking, white water rafting, boating, paddling, and the #1 rated Zip Line Tour in Idaho.
Nearby attractions include Gold Fork Hot Springs, historic Roseberry, and thousands of acres of back-country to explore.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
Little Cabin In The Woods - RC13
||1 King bed|
||1 Queen bed 1 Queen sleeper sofa in living room|